Calendar 2019/ 2020 SEASON
Please be advised that there will be a specific schedule this season.
TRACKWORK AT MOUNT BARKER
Track work times – 5.30 am to 8.00 am
• SEPTEMBER 2019: 9th, 12th, 16th, 19th, 23rd, 26th and 30th
• OCTOBER 2019: 3rd, 6th, 10th, 14th, 17th, 21st, 24th, 28th, 30th
• NOVEMBER 2019: 4th, 7th, 11th, 13th, 18th, 21st, 25th
• DECEMBER 2019: 2nd, 5th, 9th, 12th, 17th, 19th, 23rd, 26th, 29th
• JANUARY 2020: 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 23rd, 28th
• FEBRUARY 2020: 2nd, 5th, 10th, 12th, 18th, 20th, 24th
• MARCH 2020: 2nd, 5th, 9th, 11th, 17th, 19th, 23rd, 26th, 30th
• APRIL 2020: 2nd, 7th, 13th, 16th, 19th, 23rd, 27th, 30th
• MAY 2020: 4th, 7th, 11th, 14th, 17th, 21st
Subject to track & weather conditions
Contact person – Marilyn Fagan 0403 017 331 (Track Work Supervisor)
A qualified First Aid attendant must be present at all times during trackwork.
$88 facility fee payable per trainer. $9.90 per track work gallop, per horse.
Please note these conditions when using the track:
• Track closed 4 days prior to ANY Mt Barker Race meeting
• Track may be closed due to adverse Track & weather conditions
• Any trainer using the track outside the ‘designated days’ (without permission)
will be reported to the stewards.
SPECIAL TRACK GALLOPS can be requested on the following terms.
• 4 Days notice given to Track Work Supervisor – Marilyn Fagan 0403 017 331
• Fee of $44 per horse
• Only the NOMINATED horse can be galloped on that day.
• SUBJECT TO USUAL TRACK AND WEATHER CONDITIONS
• Subject to all other Trackwork Protocol being adhered to.